Invert Sugar Syrup (for feeding to bees)
Invert Sugar is a highly functional, supersaturated sugar solution made by processing high purity cane sugar to obtain a blend of glucose and fructose. Once inversion is complete, the syrup is then neutralized.
Invert Syrup has a wide range of applications and its ability to lower freezing point and increase the moisture retention make it highly functional and has a relative sweetness that is 15% greater than sucrose.
In beekeeping, the high proportion of fructose means that the product shows little tendency to granulate in the honeycomb, even at low temperatures. Thanks to its composition, Invert syrup is an ideal bee feed, especially for winter feeding.
- Ready to use, no need to add water
- High proportion of fructose and ideal consistency
- Rapid deposition in the comb – late winter feeding possible
- High solids content means optimum feed utilization
- Microbiologically stable, long shelf life
Invert Sugar Syrup is available in 12kg brand new food grade containers OR we can also sell this product by the kg and fill your own container (pickup is from our store in Bell Block).